Eliminate excess oil, build body, create texture, and renew second-day hair with this foam to powder dry shampoo. Tapioca starch and witch hazel pull oil. Certified Organic honey adds body and shine. Ideal for all hair types and textures
Fragrance note: Orange, tangerine
Here’s what you can count on in Innersense Organic Beauty formulations:
- Ingredients straight from nature, grown organically and sustainably without chemicals. Ethically harvested and sourced from trusted, transparent plantations, orchards and farms from around the world
- Formulated through conscious chemistry; cold-pressed, distilled or otherwise processed without synthetics to preserve purity
- Formulated free of phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- High concentrations of key ingredients mean less water
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free and non-GMO
Witch Hazel derived from the flowering plant Hamamelis Virginiana, witch hazel functions as a skin conditioning agent and also aids in the reduction of excess oils.
Tapioca Starch derived from the cassava root which is native to Brazil, this starch is widely used as a thickener and viscosity enhancer. As a green alternative to talc, it also helps reduce the heavy, unpleasant, and greasy feel of oils, esters, and waxes.
Bitter Orange derived from the delicate white blossoms of the bitter orange tree, Orange Blossom or Neroli, is a heady, rich scent used to realize/visualize self-purification, joyfulness, and profound relaxation. This luxurious oil is well-suited for the treatment of dry, sensitive skin. Pullulan is a sugar-based natural film former. Sourced from the Larch tree,
Pullulan provides a shiny, transparent, and flexible hold in styling products. Sorbitol (and) Trehalose (and) Acacia Senegal Gum Pullulan (and) Sorbitol (and) Trehalose (and) Acacia Senegal Gum.
Directions For Use:
Separation is natural, shake well before use. Take a deep breath and become centered. Add 1-2 pumps into palms. Lightly emulsify with fingertips. Massage into roots, hairline, and nape. Air or blow-dry. Ideal for all hair types, textures, and colors.