A styling cream to create hold, separation and texture.
Keep it separated with a lightweight texturizing creme formulated with Certified Organic shea butter and bee-friendly honey to condition while adding flexible definition to hair. This ultra-moisturizing, petroleum-free formula protects from humidity, eliminating frizz and flyaways. Works well with all hair types.
Here’s what you can count on in Innersense Organic Beauty formulations:
- Ingredients straight from nature, grown organically and sustainably without chemicals. Ethically harvested and sourced from trusted, transparent plantations, orchards, and farms from around the world
- Formulated through conscious chemistry; cold-pressed, distilled, or otherwise processed without synthetics to preserve purity
- Formulated free of phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- High concentrations of key ingredients mean less water
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free and non-GMO
Shea Butter — Certified Organic, our shea butter is an excellent emollient for personal care applications. It is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree. Its rich content of bio-active triterpene esters provide beneficial effects including anti-irritancy, anti-inflammatory and enhanced UV-B protection.
Orange Flower Oil — benefits include aiding in anxiety, calming, colds, insomnia, nervousness, and skin care. Orange Flower Oil provides a harmonizing and uplifting natural aroma top note.
Honey — is a humectant, which means it attracts and retains moisture. This makes honey a natural fit in a variety of moisturizing products including skin creams and lotions, shampoos and conditioners. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it suitable for sensitive skin. In hair care products it has a slight holding power for body.
Directions For Use:
Take a deep breath and become centered and peaceful. Scoop a dime-sized amount of Inner Peace Whipped Creme Texturizer into hands, and gently rub palms together. Apply on dry hair to add hold and create definition; apply to wet hair for texture and separation.