A luxurious hydrating shampoo for thick, coarse, and thirsty hair
Boost hydration for thick, coarse, and damaged hair with raw shea butter and avocado, sage, monoi, and tamanu oils. Restore the cuticle with nourishing emollients that soften and smooth texture. Deeply hydrating, this silicone-free formula leaves hair bouncy and healthy.
Fragrance note: Sage, vanilla
Here’s what you can count on in Innersense Organic Beauty formulations:
- Ingredients straight from nature, grown organically and sustainably without chemicals. Ethically harvested and sourced from trusted, transparent plantations, orchards, and farms from around the world
- Formulated through conscious chemistry; cold-pressed, distilled, or otherwise processed without synthetics to preserve purity
- Formulated free of phthalates, ethoxylates, sulfates, silicones, 1,4 dioxane, parabens, petro compounds, propylene and butylene glycol, PEG, MEA, TEA, MIA, EDTA artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances
- High concentrations of key ingredients mean less water
- Gluten-free, cruelty-free and non-GMO
Coconut, provides gentle sulfate-free cleansing, derived from the fatty acids of coconut oil. It is a mild cleanser and conditioner that also boosts foam and reduces static without stripping away natural oils from the hair.
Shea Butter, A natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African karite tree. Shea butter is an intense moisturizer high in fatty acids and other nutrients and is an ideal ingredient for hair moisturizers.
Tamanu oil is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. It’s also lightweight and easily absorbed into the hair and scalp without build up and rich in nutrients, vitamins A, B, D, E, protein and amino acids. Tamanu seed oil is abundant with essential fatty acids and nutrients to regenerate, strengthen and protect. Essential oils of Sage and Vanilla provide a tranquilizing and relaxing ceremonial experience.
Directions For Use:
Take a deep breath and become centered. Apply a small amount of hairbath into hands and emulsify into a light lather. With fingertips, massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.